Membership General Information What's New? Newsletters
NCLC serves about one million north state residents, most of whom live in rural communities.
Services provided by members of the Coalition include:
- Basic Literacy for Adults
- Family Literacy
- Youth Plus peer tutoring for Children ages 5-18
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- ESL for Citizenship
- Work Place Literacy
- Prison Inmate Literacy
- Migrant Family Literacy
- Native Language Literacy
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- General Education Development (GED) Preparation
All of the services and programs are confidential and provided at low or no cost to partcipants.