City-County Library Events
Web Site: http://www.co.napa.ca.us/library/literacy.htm
To become a tutor we ask you to:
- attend a one hour orientation.
- participate in a 10 hour pre-service training.
- attend two monthly tutor meetings within the first year of service.
- have a high school diploma.
- have a positive attitude, and be willing to help those in need.
For more information about becoming a tutor, please contact Project Upgrade at 253-253 253-4283 or email Sean Dodd.
to Projects & Events page